Buying a home in today’s market can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. Choosing an agent who takes the time to understand your style, preferences, budget and most of all your “happily ever after” means everything. Working with Peggy and Craig will get you settled in the home that best matches your lifestyle. And, you will enjoy the process as well.
- Initial Client Consultation: During this time we will discuss the home buying process, your home search criteria, financing choices, communication preferences and home tours. Most importantly, we will ask questions about your goals and motivations for the move. This is just the beginning!
- Your Lender, your Advocate: If you are financing your home, as most of us do, we will offer you several lenders to choose from. They will thoroughly guide you through the process of getting approved so we will be prepared and ready to make an offer when we find the right home.
- Local Market Knowledge: Once we identify your wants and needs, we will focus on the areas having the greatest possibilities for finding the right home at the right price.
- Preferred partners: We have built relationships with some of King County’s finest professionals in the housing industry: mortgage loan consultants, home inspectors, contractors and handyman service providers to name a few. We only refer vendors we trust. Our motto is, “If we’d hire them to work on our home, we’d feel good about referring them to work on your home.”
- The Process: When you find the right home to buy, we will guide you through the negotiation strategy, the legal process, and the transfer of home ownership. We will set expectations so there are no surprises.
- Offer Strategy and Negotiation: Our Team approach ensures you will receive the benefits of working with two experienced and highly skilled Realtors. It can be a challenging, fast-paced market and we play to win!
- Pending to Close: There are many steps involved in buying a home. So, attention to details is crucial. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and will communicate with you often so we all stay on the same page. We manage all the details and timelines of the transaction so you can focus on preparing to move into your new home!
Earning your trust and appreciation is our goal. Becoming your Realtors of choice is our mission!