There are many steps and timelines involved in selling a home. Here is how we work with sellers:
- Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation we will discuss your goals and motivation. When we understand what is important to you, it will become important to us. Whether you are downsizing, relocating, moving closer to family, or simply want a different home, we can tailor our services to accommodate your situation.
- The Process: Attention to detail is critical. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and will communicate with you often. We also believe in preparing our clients for what lies ahead. For example, after listing with us you will receive a copy of a blank purchase agreement. This way you will be familiar with the terminology and structure of the document before you get your first offer.
- Pre-market Preparation: Having your home market ready is key to maximizing your home’s value. Based on your goals, motivation and resources, we will discuss the best options for you.
- Connect with the best: We have built relationships with some of King County’s finest professionals in the housing industry. From home inspectors to contractors and handymen, we can put you in touch with the right person and/or service. We only refer vendors we trust. Our motto is, “If we would hire them to work on our home, we would feel good about them working on your home.”
- Concierge Services: In addition to listing and marketing services, we offer resources and project management that may enhance the timing and sale price of your home. An upgrade here or there, general home repairs, yard maintenance, and/or staging, will help you get the most bang for your buck.
- Marketing Strategy: We don’t just put your home on the market and hope for the best. We position your home in order to attract the right buyers and to stand out among your competition. Our goal is to present your home as “the one” to buy!
- Negotiation Strategy: Our Team approach ensures you will receive the benefits of two experienced and highly skilled Realtors. When you receive an offer, we will highlight the benefits as compared to your priorities.
- Communication: We will keep you up to date on the status of the market and forward all showing feedback as it become available. Just let us know which method you prefer: email, text messages, or good old fashion phone calls.
Earning your trust and appreciation is our goal. Becoming your Realtors of choice is our mission!